Founded in 1998, Wiegers Capital Partners is a family owned private investment firm focused on making direct investments in private operating companies. We specialize in financing companies with strong management teams in place, established markets for their products and have years of proven profitability. Most importantly, we approach investing in businesses as true owners of those companies, appreciating all of the risks, complexities and responsibilities that come with commercial enterprises and their employees, versus seeing the business as a financial asset to be traded back and forth.
- We invest a large portion of our own capital in each and every business. If the opportunity is large enough we will syndicate our investment with like-minded individual investors, many of whom have extensive experience in the company’s industry.
- We have the ability to provide different types of financing, such as debt alongside equity investments.
- We aren’t forced to liquidate our investments in any predetermined time frame and can hold investments permanently.
- By not being locked into the contractual terms of a fund we can creatively structure financing that may be overlooked by other direct investors.
- $3-$15MM in operating income with strong relative margins
- Manufacturing, distribution, media, service and energy companies
- Leading position within the company’s sector
- Sustainable growth
- Proven management team
- Family owned enterprise in transition
- Management Buyouts
- No real estate, turnarounds or startup companies